ATTD 2018 – 11th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes is an conference which is going to be held from in February 14, 2018 – February 17, 2018 Vienna, Austria. The aim of this conference is to show scientific program delivered by the experts all over the world. ATTD 2018 is the showcase of new insulin analogues and delivery systems, insulin pumps, glucose sensors, closed-loop systems, devices for diabetic prevention, artificial pancreas, and recent technologies for testing obesity etc. This conference will help you to make network with professionals in the field of diabetes technologies and treatments. The purpose of this conference is to provide scientific program with the contribution from all over the world renowned experts in the medical field.
Why You Should Attend This conference?
- New Medications for Treatment of Diabetes
- Insulin Pumps, Glucose Sensors
- Closed-loop System and Algorithm
- New Insulin Delivery Systems: Inhaled, Tran-derma, Implanted Devices, New Insulin Analogues
- Devices Focused on Diabetic Preventions
- Artificial Pancreas, Informatics in the Service of Medicine
- Telemedicine, Software and other Technologies, Advanced Medical Technologies to Be Used in Hospitals
- New Technologies for Treating Obesity and Preventing Related Diabetes
- Blood Glucose Monitoring and Glycemic Control in the Hospitals
- Clinical Decision Support Systems/Advisors